During last night’s episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown on FOX, an interesting segment was announced for Monday’s episode of Raw on the USA Network.
It’s been confirmed that there will be a Firefly Fun House “field trip” with Bray Wyatt and the puppets in the newly relocated WWE ThunderDome.
This comes under a week ahead of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt facing Randy Orton at the December 20 TLC pay-per-view.
On the last episode of Raw, Bray Wyatt faced Orton, but as soon as it looked like Orton was about to win, Wyatt transformed into The Fiend and ended the show on top.
Previously announced for this coming Monday’s episode of Raw was Lana vs Nia Jax.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star