Former WWE star Isaiah “Swerve” Scott has posted a photo of himself alongside AEW star Malakai Black.
Scott was part of the Hit Row faction which was brought up to SmackDown earlier this year, only to be unceremoniously released by WWE shortly afterward.
As you can see from the below photo, Scott seems to be a big fans of the House of Black.
View this post on Instagram
There are of course plenty of fans speculating that this is a hint by Scott as to where he may end up next, but there have been no reports to suggest AEW is interested as of writing. There has however been speculation that several promotions might be interested in trying to secure his signature once his non-compete clause expires in February 2022.
Scott’s departure from WWE was met with a lot of anger from fans, who believed Hit Row could have been a main roster mainstay had they been allowed to do anything on SmackDown.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish