Progress World Champion Cara Noir will face his biggest challenge yet with a released WWE star announced to meet their next show.
Progress Wrestling announced Swerve The Realest, formerly known as Isaiah “Swerve” Scott, will face Cara Noir for the title on February 20th at Chapter 129: I Choo-Choo Choose You in Camden, London.
.@Cara_Noir now faces a huge challenge to his PROGRESS Wrestling title in the form of @swerveconfident. With so many people now vying for his title the odds are starting to be really stacked against him. There is no doubting how real this threat is…
— 🌗 PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) February 7, 2022
This news follows NXT UK Champion Ilja Dragunov making a shocking return at Chapter 128 to confront Noir.
Swerve was released from WWE on November 18 and just officially became a free agent on February 2 after completing his non-compete clause.
We will have further updates on Swerve’s future when they become available.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return