Hit Row formed on the NXT brand back in May of this year, when Top Dolla, Ashante Adonis and B-Fab joined up with Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott to create the group.
The four of them were drafted to SmackDown as part of the 2021 WWE Draft, before the group took a major hit on November 4, when WWE released B-Fab from the company.
WWE would go on to release the other three members of the group on November 18. Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott (Shane Strickland) took to Twitter, where he revealed how much the group generated while in NXT.
#HitRow generated $2 million together JUST in NXT… #money
Strickland continued on, replying to a fan who pointed out that Bray Wyatt, who was also released from the company, generated them a lot of money, he said:
We did that in 4 months….
All four members of Hit Row are subject to a 90 day non-compete clause following their releases, but there is reportedly interest from several ‘major companies’ about bringing in Shane Strickland.
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite