Ahead of his bout at UFC 276, UFC Middleweight Champion Israel Adesanya paid homage to WWE Hall of Famer The Undertaker.
Adesanya made his entrance to the WWE legend’s iconic theme, wearing the Deadman’s hat and holding an urn.
The champion ultimately retained his title with a win over Jared Cannonier via unanimous decision.
You can watch the entrance below:
Adesanya previously expressed interest in a future WWE run, noting that he felt his presence had been influenced by the WWE Attitude Era. He notably ‘freaked out’ when he saw that WWE Hall of Famer Booker T was part of the post-event press conference at UFC 271 in February.
Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Triple H and Pat McAfee were shown in the crowd ahead of Saturday’s main event, following Money in the Bank ending earlier in the night.
The Undertaker was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame ahead of WrestleMania 38 in April. The legend recently shared his thoughts on Stephanie McMahon being named the new WWE CEO and Chairwoman, which you can read more about right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?