Ivar suffered a neck injury recently on WWE Raw in an eight-man tag match after diving to the outside. The big man immediately threw up an X sign letting doctors know something wasn’t right.
It was later reported Ivar could be out of action for up to a year or even longer. He had neck surgery a little over a week ago. Today, he posted an update of sorts on his Twitter account.
Little over a week post surgery, the road to recovery has begun!!! I can't say Thank you enough to everyone for all the love and support, it has been unbelievably humbling. Better, Stronger, Healthier here I come! ??? https://t.co/7IyYEJYuZo
— Ivar (@Ivar_WWE) September 24, 2020
He thanked his fans for the support and well wishes. The tweet was a reply to Andrews Sports Medicine wishing him well on his road to recovery.
This is where Ivar, and many other WWE stars for that matter, had surgery to repair his neck. Ivar looks to have trimmed his beard as well to prepare for the surgery.
There are some reports about Ivar’s injury impacting his partner Erik. Hopefully, Ivar makes a full recovery and The Viking Raiders are able to get back together on WWE Raw.
We here at WrestleTalk would also like to wish Ivar the best on his road to recovery.
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE