Jacob Fatu is set to face a top NJPW star at an upcoming MLW event.
On September 13, MLW announced that former MLW Heavyweight Champion Jacob Fatu will face top NJPW star Minoru Suzuki on October 14 at MLW Slaughterhouse.
The event will take place from the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The show will be available live on FITE TV.
This will mark Suzuki’s MLW debut. This debut was first announced at their last FITE TV special, MLW Fury Road at the beginning of September.
Suzuki’s showdown with Fatu will be the latest development in the recent NJPW and MLW relationship. The relationship officially kicked off at MLW Fury Road when former IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion KUSHIDA defeated Tony Deppen.
Minoru Suzuki has appeared for a number of promotions while still working for NJPW, including AEW, IMPACT Wrestling, AJPW and Pro Wrestling NOAH.
Fatu is one of the most decorated champions in Major League Wrestling history as a former MLW World Heavyweight Champion and MLW National Openweight Champion.
— MLW (@MLW) September 13, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Says He Received High Praise From The Bloodline
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release