During last night’s October 19 episode of WWE NXT 2.0 on the USA Network, it appeared Jacy Jayne may have suffered an injury.
Jayne was in action in a three-way against Io Shirai and Persia Pirotta in a match where the winner would get to Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal for her team for next week’s Women’s Tag Team Title match at Halloween Havoc.
Shortly before the commercial break during the match, Jayne attempted a suicide dive onto Pirotta, which ended up being botched and she landed directly on the floor instead of being caught by Pirotta. You can see the clip at the bottom of this article.
During the commercial break, Jayne was removed from the match and the rest of it was just Shirai vs Pirotta, which Shirai won.
There’s been no update on Jayne’s status since and she’s still being advertised for next week, but it does seem like the botched dive caused her to legitimately be removed from the match.
If Jacy Jayne did suffer any lasting injury, we of course wish her the best for her recovery.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- What Happened When ‘Sami Uso’ Kicked Off WWE SmackDown
- Yet Another Former WWE Star Returning?
- WWE Hall Of Famer Returning On SmackDown December 9