Current AEW TBS Champion Jade Cargill has heaped praise on WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair.
Flair recently returned to WWE TV on the December 30 episode of SmackDown after several months away, immediately challenging and defeating Ronda Rousey for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
Speaking an interview with Bootleg Kev, Jade Cargill spoke about other wrestlers who she admires, singling out Flair in the process:
“I think Charlotte Flair is great. I think she’s very sound wrestler. She can do all the flippy shit that you want to do.
“She can go out there and have a hardcore match. I think she’s a total package that we have as far as an example for a woman wrestler today.
“She leaves and comes back and then she like, it’s like she never left. I think she’s phenomenal at what she does. People can say whatever they want. I think she’s a great wrestler.”
Cargill is currently on an undefeated streak in AEW, besting 48 challengers during her two years with the company while never taking a pin herself.
To stay up to date with all the latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Transcription courtesy of SEScoops.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?