After Jade Cargill made her epic entrance at AEW Double or Nothing using the stage entrance left behind by a departed Cody Rhodes, fans were eager to rename it in her honor.
Jade Cargill made an awesome entrance at AEW Double or Nothing, appearing through the floor via elevator under the stage before contiuuing her powerful stride to the ring.
At the AEW Double or Nothing media scrum, Jade was asked and informed of the proper new name and no, it isn’t the Jadevator.
Cargill said, “We can call it the ‘Money Lift’ if we’re going to call it something,”
Tony Khan on the other hand had other ideas in mind for the longer-term use of the elevator, saying that he had intended to abandon the item entirely saying:
“I guess I’ll keep using it, you guys are costing me several thousand dollars a week. It adds up to like $150,000 a year, it’s crazy. It’s great, I thought I’d save $3000 a week, but tonight at the pay-per-view, I thought it was great.”
We’ll have to see if Jade continues to use the elevator as her entire storyline becomes elevated in a post-Double or Nothing landscape which saw her kick off a new feud with the debuting Athena as well as a debut for the Baddies in exceptional Stokely Hathaway.
AEW Dynamite is live this week from Los Angeles as AEW continues its West Coast swing after last week’s long week in Vegas.
Transcription via WrestlingInc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown