A member of a faction in All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has stated that Jade Cargill would be a perfect fit to join their team.
QT Marshall currently represents The Factory, a group that splintered off from Cody Rhodes’ Nightmare Family. Marshall has recently noted that he’d consider adding a female wrestler to the faction.
Speaking on the AEW Unrestricted podcast, Marshall recalled wanting Jade Cargill to become a member of The Factory. On the possibility of expanding The Factory, Marshall said:
“Well, I think the biggest thing we’ve been talking about is possibly adding a female. And before she signed with Mark Sterling, you know Jade would have been the first choice because she trains at the Factory, you know she’s got a lot going for herself. There’s a lot of extra talent that comes in…I think adding a female into the group would really help us out.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Marshall last competed on the June 6 episode of Dynamite, teaming with Aaron Solow to do battle with Cody Rhodes and Brock Anderson.
Cargill named Mark Sterling as her manager in AEW last month. She is currently undefeated in AEW, most recently competing on AEW Dark: Elevation earlier this month.
Her first match in the promotion saw her team with Shaquille O’Neal to take on Red Velvet and Cody Rhodes. O’Neal has noted that he plans to return to wrestling this summer.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- Tony Khan Doubles Down On WrestleDream 2023 Marking A ‘New Era In AEW’