Jade Cargill announced an open challenge for her TBS Championship at next week’s AEW Dynamite, and tonight the opponent was revealed.
For the Quake By The Lake edition of AEW Dynamite, Jade Cargill will defend her TBS Championship against brand new AEW signee, Madison Rayne.
While Rayne was initially announced as joining AEW in a backstage capacity, she has quickly made her way on television with a match against Interim Baddie Kiera Hogan on tonight’s (August 5) AEW Rampage.
Jade Cargill remains undefeated in her career and 13-0 so far in 2022.
It was previously announced on AEW Dynamite that Jade Cargill would be issuing an Open Challenge for her TBS Championship at Quake By The Lake on August 10, 2022.
You can check out the win/loss records of every AEW women’s star at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- Another Top WWE Star’s Contract Expiring In 2024
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Former AEW Star Says Company Has ‘Too Much Freedom’
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Report: Vince McMahon Used A Cane To Walk At WWE Employee Meeting
- New Member Of Don Callis Family Revealed At AEW Dynamite Grand Slam