Former NXT talent Jake Atlas has commented on his WWE release, confirming the duration of his non-compete clause.
Last week, over a dozen NXT performers, including Jake Atlas, were let go by WWE. Atlas has now taken to Twitter to open up about his WWE departure.
Happy he can now do things his own way, Atlas tweeted:
“For 5 years, I worked hard to play the game the way I thought they would have wanted me to. If in that time I was able to accomplish all that I have with a limited understanding of who & what ‘Jake Atlas’ is, imagine what I’m capable of doing now that I get to do it MY way.”
“27 days — email@example.com”
Asher Hale previously shared a statement following his WWE departure, stating that “there’s a shift happening within the company”.
WWE reportedly plans to make NXT solely a developmental system again, focusing on training “bigger, younger guys”. Another report revealed that the USA Network was unsure about this new direction for NXT, and was disappointed by the recent releases.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match