YouTube star turned WWE star Logan Paul showed out once again at WWE Crown Jewel.
Paul main evented in a losing effort to Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
The match was only Paul’s third wrestling match, and his performance has been praised for his natural ability in the ring.
Logan’s brother Jake Paul got involved in the bout, fighting off The Usos, before brawling with Solo Sikoa.
Jake was in attendance at the Mayweather vs Deji boxing fight over the weekend, where he hinted that he and Logan would be coming for the Usos.
However, that may not be for a while, as Logan took to social media after Crown Jewel to reveal he was injured in the match.
Logan claimed that he tore his MCL and meniscus, as well as a potentially torn ACL.
Speaking to DAZN, Jake gave an update on Logan’s injury status, saying that he is doing better than expected.
“He’s doing better than expected.
“They thought it was [an ACL injury], but it just turned out to be the MCL and Meniscus, which is better.
“He’s rehabbing it in LA and hoping for the best.”
Logan seems to believe he will be back in time for WrestleMania next year, as he has called out John Cena for a match at the show.
transcription via Fightful
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Issues In AEW Potentially Led To William Regal’s WWE Return
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Top WWE Star Misses Working With Kenny Omega
- Sami Zayn Explains How Real-Life Friendship With The Usos Influenced WWE Bloodline Storyline
- Barry Windham Suffers Heart Attack, Currently In ICU
- Here’s What Triple H ‘Almost Never Mentioned’ In Creative Meetings
- New Changes, Additions & Plans For WWE 2K23 Potentially Revealed
- Huge Tease For The Rock Vs Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39
- Sami Zayn Names AEW Stars He Wants To Face