YouTube star turned WWE star Logan Paul showed out once again at WWE Crown Jewel.
Paul main evented in a losing effort to Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
The match was only Paul’s third wrestling match, and his performance has been praised for his natural ability in the ring.
Logan’s brother Jake Paul got involved in the bout, fighting off The Usos, before brawling with Solo Sikoa.
Jake was in attendance at the Mayweather vs Deji boxing fight over the weekend, where he hinted that he and Logan would be coming for the Usos.
However, that may not be for a while, as Logan took to social media after Crown Jewel to reveal he was injured in the match.
Logan claimed that he tore his MCL and meniscus, as well as a potentially torn ACL.
Speaking to DAZN, Jake gave an update on Logan’s injury status, saying that he is doing better than expected.
“He’s doing better than expected.
“They thought it was [an ACL injury], but it just turned out to be the MCL and Meniscus, which is better.
“He’s rehabbing it in LA and hoping for the best.”
Logan seems to believe he will be back in time for WrestleMania next year, as he has called out John Cena for a match at the show.
transcription via Fightful
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed
- Real Reason For Britt Baker AEW Absence Revealed