Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts has provided an update on his health, addressing recent speculation.
Earlier this week, Jim Ross noted that the reason we don’t see Roberts on TV as often as before is because he’s not in great health, and has problems with his breathing.
On Twitter, Roberts stated that this was ‘totally untrue’, noting:
“Hey guys once again someone wants to make a splash on the internet and what better way is there than putting out Jake Roberts is in bad health. Totally untrue. I’m going to be around a long time.”
The wrestling world showed concern for Roberts after he tested positive for COVID-19 in December. Roberts had notably suffered with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and emphysema prior to his positive test.
In February, Roberts stated that he only then had to use an oxygen tank when travelling on a plane due to pressure changes.
Hey guys once again someone wants to make a splash on the internet and what better way is there than putting out Jake Roberts is in bad health. Totally untrue. I’m going to be around a long time.
— JakeSnakeDDT (@JakeSnakeDDT) May 12, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other