He may be currently out with a severe knee injury, but Joey Janela is the gift that keeps on giving.
The Bad Boy has announced the first huge name for his annual WrestleMania Weekend show, Joey Janela’s Spring Break 3.
In years past Janela has had forgotten greats of the ring make a huge return, from PCO to Marty Jannetty. This year is no different.
As announced through Janela’s Twitter, the first name for this event is none other than Atsushi Onita.
4/5/19 – 8PM
White Eagle Hall
Jersey City, NJ
— “The Bad Boy” Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) October 27, 2018
For those who are unaware of Onita, he is considered a death match legend in Japan. The former FMW owner retired (for roughly the 20th time) last year.
Onita is sure to bring chaos and brutality to this years’ Spring Break.
Tickets for which go on sale on Monday at noon.
What other forgotten gems of wrestling would you like to see at Spring Break? Who would you like to see Onita face? Let us here at WrestleTalk know in the Comments Below, on Twitter, or on our Discord.
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Latest On Sasha Banks WWE Contract Negotiations