A Japanese wrestler has taken to social media to announce their return to the USA, and All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
Emi Sakura took to Twitter to reveal that she has booked a one-way ticket to The States. Teasing a match with AEW Women’s Champion Britt Baker, Sakura tweeted:
“I decided to go to America with a one-way ticket. Please look forward to what happens to #ChocoPro from now on. We are, ChocoPro & we like a challenge. Now #AEW Women Division, you better be ready, Emi Sakura’s looking at the top & @RealBrittBaker looks very interesting.”
Sakura made her AEW debut at Double or Nothing 2019, teaming with Aja Kong and Yuka Sakazaki to face Hikaru Shida, Riho, and Ryo Mizunami.
She was a competitor in the Japanese bracket of the AEW Women’s Championship Eliminator Tournament earlier this year, eventually losing to Yuka Sakazaki in the Quarterfinals.
Sakura last wrestled for AEW in a six-woman tag team contest during the Japanese bracket final show in February.
Britt Baker recently defended her title against Nyla Rose at Fyter Fest night two. The AEW Women’s Champion has revealed that she broke her wrist during the contest.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases