I’m sure you were as stunned as I was to find out that Jason Jordan was Kurt Angle’s real life, 100% genuine, biological son.
It was incredible to think that of all the careers Jordan could have chosen, he chose to be a WWE wrestler who needed a storyline to help push him on the main roster. Crazy.
Unfortunately for Jordan, things since this happy revelation have been less enjoyable, as he is still yet to recover from neck surgery at the beginning of 2018.
Many are beginning to assume that his in-ring career is over, something WWE seem to be supporting by giving Jordan a producer role backstage.
But anyway, back to Kurt Angle, his real dad.
Yesterday, much of the world celebrated father’s day, and Jordan was no different.
Happy Father’s Day @RealKurtAngle pic.twitter.com/q3TE7ZAa6a
— Jason Jordan (@JasonJordanJJ) June 16, 2019
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return