NJPW star Jay White tagged a WWE star in a photo with a fellow Bullet Club member on social media.
Jay White has become one of New Japan Pro Wrestling’s top stars and a grand slam champion in the promotion.
On Instagram, “Switchblade” posted a photo of himself next to NJPW’s NEVER Openweight Champion and original Bullet Club member Karl Anderson from NJPW STRONG’s taping in Las Vegas.
The post was unique because the Bullet Club leader tagged former BC leader and WWE star Finn Balor.
This isn’t the first time that either man have referenced one another on social media, but it is always interesting when the forbidden door is cracked even online.
Finn Balor was the original leader of the Bullet Club, co-founding the faction with Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga and “Machine Gun” Karl Anderson in 2013 before signing with WWE in 2014. AJ Styles took over the leadership of the group upon Balor’s departure.
“Switchblade” Jay White became the leader in 2018 after Kenny Omega was ousted from the position.
White defeated Kazuchika Okada to win the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship at Dominion in June 2022.
As previously mentioned, Balor has recently made mention of the possibility of Anderson along with his Good Brothers tag team partner “The Big LG” Doc Gallows.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Backstage Update On Randy Orton’s WWE Contract