It appears as though one of the original members of Bullet Club may have been removed from the group on last night’s (February 19) IMPACT No Surrender pay-per-view.
On the show, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa of Guerillas of Destiny took on the Good Brothers for the IMPACT World Tag Team Championship.
During the match, Chris Bey and Jay White of Bullet Club came down to the ring, with Bey distracting the referee, while White dropped Loa with a Blade Runner, allowing the Good Brothers to retain.
After the match, White and Bey gave the Good Brothers a Too Sweet, seemingly welcoming them back into the group, while removing GoD.
Tama Tonga had been a member of the group since it’s formation back in May 2013.
Jay White recently walked through the Forbidden Door into AEW, where he now has a 1-0 record. You can see a record of all of AEW’s win/loss records for 2022 here.
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) February 20, 2022
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase