More details have emerged on AEW star Jeff Hardy’s upcoming court hearing, following his recent DUI arrest.
Hardy was arrested on June 13 in Volusia, Florida, with his two blood-alcohol tests after his arrest coming in at 3.7 times Florida’s legal limit.
Per PWInsider, Hardy will have his official arraignment and bond hearing on July 5. Hardy will either plead guilty or not guilty at the arraignment, before Hardy’s bond will be determined.
AEW suspended Hardy without pay following the incident, noting that he can only return to AEW upon successfully completing treatment and maintaining his sobriety.
For more details on Jeff’s arrest and potential charges, click here.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material