More details have emerged on AEW star Jeff Hardy’s upcoming court hearing, following his recent DUI arrest.
Hardy was arrested on June 13 in Volusia, Florida, with his two blood-alcohol tests after his arrest coming in at 3.7 times Florida’s legal limit.
Per PWInsider, Hardy will have his official arraignment and bond hearing on July 5. Hardy will either plead guilty or not guilty at the arraignment, before Hardy’s bond will be determined.
AEW suspended Hardy without pay following the incident, noting that he can only return to AEW upon successfully completing treatment and maintaining his sobriety.
For more details on Jeff’s arrest and potential charges, click here.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release