There has been an update in the pending legal proceedings involving AEW star Jeff Hardy after his alleged drunk driving incident in June.
In a new update on the pending pre-trial hearings related to the arrest.
According to PWInsider and new filings, the pre-trial hearing was scheduled for today however Hardy’s attorneys filed motion to push it back.
Prosecutors agreed, with motion noting that Hardy’s representation had “”recently provided extensive mitigation materials to the counsel for the State,” requiring additional time to negotiate a potential resolution.
The move seems to indicate that Hardy’s attorneys and prosecutors are working towards a plea bargain which would negate the need for a complete trial.
The pre-trial hearing was moved to November 17th, 2022.
Hardy was arrested in Volusia, Florida in June for three charges including: Violating Restrictions Placed on Driving License, Driving While License Cancelled/Suspended/Revoked and DUI Alcohol/Drugs third offense within 10 years.
You can read more about the arrest by clicking here.
Since the arrest, Jeff Hardy reportedly has admitted to rehab to address issues regarding chemical dependency.
Jeff’s brother Matt Hardy recently commented on Jeff’s progress as of late which you can find out more about by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed