Jeff Hardy, who was released by WWE on December 9, has taken to social media to announce an upcoming meet & greet tour.
Hardy announced eight dates, which will also feature acoustic musical performances.
The dates are:
- December 16 at the Miramar Theater in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- December 17 at Bub City in Rosemont, Illinois
- December 18 at Dusty Boots Saloon in Rockford, Illinois
- December 19 at XBK Live in Des Moines, Iowa
- January 13 at the Royal Grove in Lincoln, Nebraska
- January 14 at the Slowdown in Omaha, Nebraska
- January 15 at TAK Music Venue in Fargo, North Dakota
- January 16 at Big Sports in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Those dates line up with WWE events taking place in the same areas, so it at least appears they were already planned before his release.
Jeff Hardy was released by WWE after reportedly refusing the company’s offer to send him to rehab after he appeared “sluggish” during a house show match and bizarrely walked out through the crowd during said match.
Despite the circumstances, Hardy’s family – both his wife Beth and his brother Matt – have said he’s doing okay.
SeeEnigma! . . ! pic.twitter.com/EPmv7INd7G
— #BrotherNero DELETED (@JEFFHARDYBRAND) December 15, 2021
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- Tony Khan Doubles Down On WrestleDream 2023 Marking A ‘New Era In AEW’