Jeff Hardy, who was released by WWE on December 9, has taken to social media to announce an upcoming meet & greet tour.
Hardy announced eight dates, which will also feature acoustic musical performances.
The dates are:
- December 16 at the Miramar Theater in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- December 17 at Bub City in Rosemont, Illinois
- December 18 at Dusty Boots Saloon in Rockford, Illinois
- December 19 at XBK Live in Des Moines, Iowa
- January 13 at the Royal Grove in Lincoln, Nebraska
- January 14 at the Slowdown in Omaha, Nebraska
- January 15 at TAK Music Venue in Fargo, North Dakota
- January 16 at Big Sports in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Those dates line up with WWE events taking place in the same areas, so it at least appears they were already planned before his release.
Jeff Hardy was released by WWE after reportedly refusing the company’s offer to send him to rehab after he appeared “sluggish” during a house show match and bizarrely walked out through the crowd during said match.
Despite the circumstances, Hardy’s family – both his wife Beth and his brother Matt – have said he’s doing okay.
SeeEnigma! . . ! pic.twitter.com/EPmv7INd7G
— #BrotherNero DELETED (@JEFFHARDYBRAND) December 15, 2021
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return
- Report: Vince McMahon Would Shout ‘Derogatory Things’ At Bray Wyatt About His Physique
- More Details On Kris Statlander Injury