It has been reported that Jeff Hardy is set to return on Raw tonight in Orlando, Florida, and Riddick Moss has been spotted backstage.
As per PWInsider, Jeff Hardy is currently backstage for tonight’s (August 9) episode of Monday Night Raw in Orlando, Florida.
The report noted that Hardy is expected to be in action tonight. Hardy has missed the last few weeks of Raw after testing positive for COVID-19.
Hardy last wrestled on the July 19 episode of Raw, controversially pinning NXT Champion Karrion Kross in his main-roster debut. It was reported that the original plan was for Hardy to win the rematch the week after, defeating Kross for the second time.
In Hardy’s absence, Kross has been feuding with Keith Lee. Both heavyweights have one win apiece in their Raw rivalry.
PWInsider has also reported that Riddick Moss is also backstage for tonight’s show. Moss’ last match was in September 2020. He has been off TV recovering from a torn ACL.
It was previously announced that Randy Orton will open tonight’s show. Orton hasn’t appeared on WWE TV since June.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return