It’s being reported that SmackDown star Jeff Hardy was sent home by WWE after having a “rough night” at a house show.
As reported by PWInsider, Hardy seemed “sluggish” during his match in Edinburg, Texas, and actually ended up leaving the match before it had finished.
Upon tagging out, he “disappeared” into the crowd followed by security and didn’t return to the ring to celebrate with his partners when the match ended.
The following night in Corpus Christi, Jeff Hardy had been replaced by Rey Mysterio and wasn’t backstage.
Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp later backed up PWInsider’s report, saying that Hardy had been sent home after a “rough night”.
We’ll keep you updated with any further news on this as it comes to light.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’