It’s being reported that SmackDown star Jeff Hardy was sent home by WWE after having a “rough night” at a house show.
As reported by PWInsider, Hardy seemed “sluggish” during his match in Edinburg, Texas, and actually ended up leaving the match before it had finished.
Upon tagging out, he “disappeared” into the crowd followed by security and didn’t return to the ring to celebrate with his partners when the match ended.
The following night in Corpus Christi, Jeff Hardy had been replaced by Rey Mysterio and wasn’t backstage.
Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp later backed up PWInsider’s report, saying that Hardy had been sent home after a “rough night”.
We’ll keep you updated with any further news on this as it comes to light.
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- MJF Says Elements From These WWE Hall Of Famers Would Create ‘Perfect’ Wrestler
- VIDEO: ROH Champion Holds Hilarious Training Session
- Claudio Castagnoli Comments On Bryan Danielson’s Potential ‘Retirement’ Plans