WWE SmackDown tonight is emanating from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and WWE has created special Market t-shirts for the show.
One of the designs WWE has created features top SmackDown stars Drew McIntyre, Charlotte Flair, Shotzi, Shinsuke Nakamura, Rick Boogs, Cesaro and the recently released Jeff Hardy, as the shirt was printed prior to his WWE release.
WWE originally posted an advert for the t-shirts earlier today, with Hardy clearly visible.
an exclusive shirt for tonight that has Jeff on it and says Staples Center pic.twitter.com/WfJzTLW60P
— Chris Hardy ?The Hardyz are back! (@LAHardyMoxBliss) December 10, 2021
Once something is on the internet however, it’s there forever. Something the WWE social media team seem to not realise, as they recently posted the advert again, this time making sure to cover up the recently released star.
This WWE x Market tee debuts exclusively in venue, only at #SmackDown tonight at Staples Center! pic.twitter.com/AYOzs4ghv8
— WWE (@WWE) December 10, 2021
If you are attending the show tonight, not only is this shirt only available for this show, but it could also be the last piece of WWE merchandise to feature the Charismatic Enigma for a long time.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title