Jeff Hardy has not been seen in a WWE ring since it was revealed in April 2019 on Smackdown Live that he requires surgery on his injured knee. It is believed that he will be ready to return by mid-November 2019.
Recently, Jeff took to Instagram to tease that a character from his days in TNA could be making its way to WWE when he is ready to return to the ring.
In the post, Jeff was promoting some of his upcoming musical performances while singing “It’s Been A While” by Staind.
However, the screen cut to black before Willow appeared and laughed as the clip ended. This led some to speculate that the character could be appearing in a WWE ring for the first time before the end of the year.
It is not known if this will see Matt Hardy return to his Woken/Broken gimmick too upon Jeff’s return to the company in the coming months.
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- Report Claims WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- Name Change For WWE Star, Returns To NXT At Vengeance Day
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown