The lawsuit from Jeff Jarrett and Global Force Entertainment against IMPACT Wrestling’s parent company Anthem has officially been dismissed.
This comes after the two parties reached a settlement after over two years of legal proceedings.
There is the caveat that the proceedings can be re-opened if the settlement falls through for any reason.
The case was dismissed on January 14 after the parties informed the court that they’d come to a settlement on January 8.
PWInsider notes that sources in WWE noticed that Jarrett has been in a “great mood” over the last week seemingly as a result of this.
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title