WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett is reportedly returning to the company in a major backstage role.
Per PWInsider, Jeff Jarrett will be in a high level executive position working on live events. He will begin his duties in this role next week.
One source described Jarrett’s role with the company to PWInsider as Jarrett ‘taking over live events.’
The Hall of Famer worked as a backstage producer from 2019 to early 2021. He has made sporadic appearances on WWE TV over the last few years, most recently appearing in a SmackDown segment with Rick Boogs & Shinsuke Nakamura in January.
Jarrett was recently announced for Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions. The episode will premiere on Peacock and WWE Network on Friday, June 3, ahead of Hell in a Cell that Sunday.
You can view the announced card for the Premium Live Event right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match