Chris Jericho kicked off AEW Dynamite tonight with an apology and an announcement.
Jericho came to the ring to detail being regretful regarding not shaking Eddie Kingston’s hand at the end of their bout at AEW Revolution, bringing Kingston out to discuss.
After the two eventually shook hands, 2point0 ran out and Daniel Garcia who first attacked both Jericho and Kingston however after they were joined in the ring by Santana and Ortiz, Jericho turned heel on Santana and Ortiz.
Jake Hager ran down to the ring displaying confusion at first but then also revealed himself as a Jericho follower as he laid a beatdown on Santana and Ortiz.
The segment ended with Hager delivering a nasty powerbomb on Eddie Kingston through a table set up at ringside.
Back in the ring Jericho got on the mic and announced that he had formed this new faction, the Inner Circle was no more – The Jericho Appreciation Society comprised of himself, 2point0, Daniel Garcia, and Jake Hager all gave middle fingers to the camera.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?