Jerry Lawler made his return to WWE Raw on tonight’s December 6 episode of the show, taking place in his hometown of Memphis, Tennessee.
After Nikki ASH had been beaten by Queen Zelina, Nikki was looking pretty dejected backstage with her tag team partner Rhea Ripley consoling her.
For some reason, they stumbled upon a random fan backstage, who asked for an autograph, which perked Nikki’s mood up a little bit.
The problem is, the fan wasn’t talking to Nikki, but was talking to Jerry Lawler who was stood behind her off camera.
Lawler then made a snide comment to Nikki, which resulted in Ripley giving him a mean stare.
This appearance comes after it was reported earlier today that Lawler had re-signed with WWE, with his contract set to expire at the end of this month if he hadn’t re-signed.
It’s not known yet whether Lawler’s appearance was a one-off since Raw’s in his hometown, or if he’ll be appearing more consistently going forward.
Lawler still regularly appears for WWE on pay-per-view pre-shows, but hadn’t been on Raw since he was taken off the commentary team last year.
???????#WWERaw @WWENikkiASH @RheaRipley_WWE @JerryLawler pic.twitter.com/AybNwaWhrr
— WWE (@WWE) December 7, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam