Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler has confirmed that he will return to the WWE Raw commentary team during Corey Graves’ time off.
On Raw Talk, Lawler revealed that he will be filling Graves’ role while the announcer is off for his wedding and honeymoon, noting:
“I’m gonna be back behind the announcer’s table there on Monday Night Raw because that idiot Corey Graves is getting married! Oh my gosh!”
Graves and Raw star Carmella are getting married on Thursday (April 7). The couple announced their engagement back in October 2021. There has been no word on how long the two names will be off WWE TV for.
On Monday’s episode of Raw, Carmella and Graves began to make out, following the former SmackDown Women’s Champion’s split from former tag partner Queen Zelina.
Lawler signed a new multi-year deal with WWE in late 2021.
Transcription via Whatculture.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury