The Bloodline are currently running rampage on WWE television, with Roman Reigns and The Usos holding the Undisputed WWE Universal and Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships.
The samoan bloodline in WWE goes back generations, with many former top WWE stars coming from the Anoa’i family.
Jey Uso took to Instagram this week to show off a new tattoo he got to honor the late Eddie Fatu, who wrestled as Umaga in WWE before passing away in 2009.
Jey got the same tattoo that Umaga had on his chest, getting a matching tattoo on his leg, as well as the dates ‘1973 – 2009’ below it.
The Usos are set to defend their Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship against the Street Profits at next weekend’s SummerSlam event, with Jeff Jarrett set to be the special guest referee.
View this post on Instagram
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Mercedes Moné Next Title Defense Revealed
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News