It has emerged that former NWA President Jim Crockett Jr has been hospitalized and is said to be in “grave condition”.
The official Crockett Sports Promotions Facebook account posted a statement, writing that he’d been hopsitalized and wasn’t doing well.
Dave Meltzer has since provided an update on Wrestling Observer Radio, saying that Crockett’s liver and kidneys are failing.
Meltzer added that Crockett is in “grave condition” and “it’s not looking good”.
Our thoughts are with Crockett at this time and we’re wishing him all the best.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee
- Santos Escobar Banished From NXT After Losing To Tony D’Angelo