It has emerged that former NWA President Jim Crockett Jr has been hospitalized and is said to be in “grave condition”.
The official Crockett Sports Promotions Facebook account posted a statement, writing that he’d been hopsitalized and wasn’t doing well.
Dave Meltzer has since provided an update on Wrestling Observer Radio, saying that Crockett’s liver and kidneys are failing.
Meltzer added that Crockett is in “grave condition” and “it’s not looking good”.
Our thoughts are with Crockett at this time and we’re wishing him all the best.
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match