AEW Commentator Jim Ross shared a photo of his gruesome black eye, ahead of Saturday’s Battle of the Belts show.
Ross has not revealed how he suffered the injury. Showing off his nasty shiner, Ross tweeted:
“Oops! But I’m in Charlotte ready for a great #aewbotb on @tntdrama at 8 pm ET”
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) January 8, 2022
Ross returned to the AEW commentary desk for the December 29 ‘New Year’s Smash’ edition of Dynamite, following his cancer treatments. Ahead of his return, Ross announced that he was cancer free.
At Battle of the Belts, Sammy Guevara defeated Dustin Rhodes to win the interim TNT Championship. Ricky Starks pinned Matt Sydal to retain the FTW Title. In the main event of the show, Britt Baker forced Riho to submit for the AEW Women’s Championship.
We send our best wishes to Jim Ross.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown