AEW (and former WWE) commentator Jim Ross has opened up about his attitude towards former WWE Head of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis.
Laurinaitis worked as a backstage producer, on-air authority figure and occasional wrestler in WWE from 2001 until he left the company this year.
He acted as Head of Talent Relations in WWE from 2021, until he was let go from the company in 2022.
His firing came in the wake of accusations against himself and Vince McMahon from several women.
Speaking on his podcast Grilling JR, Ross spoke about his feelings towards Laurinaitis:
“I had a hard time as time went on trusting Laurinaitis. That’s sad to say.
“I hired him. I gave him a job when he needed it. I don’t think he treated me quite right.
“He just wanted to show Vince that he was a better manager than JR and all these things.
“So now his ass is without a job and he deserves the Goddamn misery that he’s living, that I perceive that he’s living, and I didn’t like how he treated me.”
To keep up to date with all the latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Transcription courtesy of WrestlingNews.co.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27
- Spoiler For Entrant #1 In Royal Rumble Match Revealed?
- Report: WWE/Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘Absolutely A Factor’ In Sami Zayn Plans
- Big Change To The SmackDown Tag Title Contenders Tournament
- Top WWE Star Declares For The Men’s Royal Rumble Match
- Report: Unadvertised Names Travelling To WWE Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Reportedly Out Of Action Due To Injury
- Top WWE Star Becomes Top Merchandise Seller At Royal Rumble Superstore
- Sami Zayn On The Possibility Of Headlining WrestleMania 39 Against Roman Reigns