AEW lead announcer and WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is having a potential skin cancer issue checked out today.
Ross shared a photo (sensitivity warning – it’s embedded at the end of this story) on Twitter and said he’s been dealing with the issue for over a year.
He’s having a CAT scan today and said he’s hopeful for good results.
We of course send Jim Ross our very best wishes and he’s in our thoughts as we hope he gets good news coming out of the checks.
Been dealing with this for over a year.
Potential skin cancer issue.
Cat Scan today.
Hopeful for good results.
Staying positive. ? pic.twitter.com/U4ttPdxGv1
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) October 21, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18