AEW Dynamite announcer and WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has posted an update on his skin cancer radiation therapy.
Ross had previously revealed that he’d have 22 treatments, and he’s now taken to Twitter to announce that he’s had the first of those today.
He’ll be off AEW commentary until at least December 29 as a result of the therapy.
We continue to send Jim Ross all our best wishes.
You can check out the photo here:
Radiation treatment #1 in the book.
21 treatments remaining. ? pic.twitter.com/lzJ9ca88D0
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) November 29, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship