Jimmy Uso (real name Jonathan Fatu) has been released from jail after posting a $500 bond.
Fatu was arrested last night (July 5) for misdemeanor DUI. He had been stopped by police after running a red light. You can read more about the arrest here.
Since then, Escambia County court records show that Uso was bailed out of jail this morning at 9am ET after posting a $500 bond.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- WWE Removes Edge (AEW’s Adam Copeland) From Another Big Spot
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers