The Bloodline has been dominating SmackDown for a year now, but they may still be far from spreading their wings all over the show.
A lot of people have called for Naomi to join the group as it’s female member, as she is the wife of Jimmy Uso, and thus a member of the family.
Jimmy recently spoke on WWE After the Bell, where he spoke about his wife potentially joining the Bloodline, to which he said:
” It’s very likely. She talks about it a lot. She talks about like, ‘I got an idea. I’m ready to go. I can just snap.’ She can snap. She’s snapped on my ass plenty of times. She can bring that promo. She’s so ready to try something new. She’s always been adapting and she gets it. She’s been around. Sometimes, I forget she’s been here ten years too. She’s been right there from when NXT first started, she was on the road. When we debuted, the girls had the first NXT show. She was on the road when we were on the road. I forget too, ‘You’ve been on the road too.’ She’s like, ‘It’s about time I jump in the Bloodline and I need to start snapping.’ I’d like to have it, she talks about it a lot. Even Heyman touched on it too,”
Naomi and Sasha Banks are set to defend the Women’s Tag Team Championship against Shayna Baszler and Natalya on tonight’s (May 13) episode of SmackDown, while the Usos are set to answer the challenge set by RK-Bro.
transcription via Fightful
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey