The Bloodline has been dominating SmackDown for a year now, but they may still be far from spreading their wings all over the show.
A lot of people have called for Naomi to join the group as it’s female member, as she is the wife of Jimmy Uso, and thus a member of the family.
Jimmy recently spoke on WWE After the Bell, where he spoke about his wife potentially joining the Bloodline, to which he said:
” It’s very likely. She talks about it a lot. She talks about like, ‘I got an idea. I’m ready to go. I can just snap.’ She can snap. She’s snapped on my ass plenty of times. She can bring that promo. She’s so ready to try something new. She’s always been adapting and she gets it. She’s been around. Sometimes, I forget she’s been here ten years too. She’s been right there from when NXT first started, she was on the road. When we debuted, the girls had the first NXT show. She was on the road when we were on the road. I forget too, ‘You’ve been on the road too.’ She’s like, ‘It’s about time I jump in the Bloodline and I need to start snapping.’ I’d like to have it, she talks about it a lot. Even Heyman touched on it too,”
Naomi and Sasha Banks are set to defend the Women’s Tag Team Championship against Shayna Baszler and Natalya on tonight’s (May 13) episode of SmackDown, while the Usos are set to answer the challenge set by RK-Bro.
transcription via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?