Jey Uso has been riding solo for the past few months, while his brother Jimmy was on the shelf with a knee injury.
On tonight’s Throwback episode of SmackDown, Jimmy Uso made his long awaited return from injury, seemingly reuniting with his brother and cousin.
This was his first appearance since WrestleMania 36 last year, where he suffered a knee injury.
DOWN SINCE DAY ONE ISH! ?
Jimmy @WWEUsos is BACK!!!! #SmackDown pic.twitter.com/R6SfRaCsOo
— WWE (@WWE) May 8, 2021
Follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s Throwback SmackDown here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star