Former WWE Champion Jinder Mahal made his official return to Monday Night Raw on tonight’s episode, accompanied by his new associates Veer and Shanky.
Jinder had last been seen on Raw over a year ago, where he defeated Akira Tozawa in singles action, although he wrestled at the WWE Superstar Spectacle event back in January, as well as last week’s episode of WWE Main Event, where Veer and Shanky made their debuts.
The identites of Veer and Shanky are Rinku Singh of Indus Sher fame, and Dilsher Shanky, a student of new WWE Hall of Famer The Great Khali.
UP NEXT on #WWERaw
The returning @JinderMahal goes one-on-one with @JEFFHARDYBRAND! pic.twitter.com/TN7bsIcSOr
— WWE (@WWE) May 11, 2021
Jinder returned to action with a victory against Jeff Hardy. You can follow along with our coverage of tonight’s show here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023