A current AEW star has announced that his AEW contract is set to expire soon, and that he won’t be re-signing with the company.
Joey Janela was one of the first stars to sign with AEW back in 2019, with his contract set to expire in the Spring.
Janela sat down for an interview with Denise Salcedo, which is set to be released tomorrow, but Salcedo made note that Janela told her that he won’t be re-signing with the company, and is set to leave.
Janela will give his explanation in the interview with Denise tomorrow.
Joey Janela reveals to me to that he will NOT be re-signing with AEW and in our interview he explains why. https://t.co/XvmUPaCB7F
— Denise 'Hollywood Elite' Salcedo (@_denisesalcedo) March 16, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury