It was recently revealed that John Cena would be the next guest on Stone Cold’s Broken Skull Sessions, with the episode set to air on September 26. As per PWInsider, episode has been pulled from its September 26 slot on the WWE Network and Peacock.
It was noted that an episode with Stone Cold talking to Seth Rollins will premiere that day instead.
In July, a number of WWE shows were postponed, including the Lex Lugar edition of WWE Icons, and Kevin Nash’s appearance on Broken Skull Sessions. It was reported that these delays were due to changes in strategy for the streaming service.
Earlier this year, a number of WWE’s media departments were merged. Because of the merger, the departments have reportedly experienced growing pains, with numerous individuals in new positions.
It is currently unclear whether or not these issues caused the delay to the John Cena episode of Broken Skull Sessions.
John Cena last wrestled in the main-event of SummerSlam, unsuccessfully challenging Roman Reigns for the Universal Title. Following the match, Brock Lesnar made his return to WWE, attacking Cena.
The 16-time champ has commented on Lesnar’s SummerSlam appearance.
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut