The brand will debut later this month with pre-mixed ready to drink cocktails attached to certain celebrities.
Cena’s drink is named the ‘Old Fashioned’, and features the following description:
“Introducing a new standard for the classic Old Fashioned. Our premium bourbon whisky cut with notes of bright orange bitters, sweet maplewood, and a hint of caramel makes for an unapologetically bold drink, every time. Ideal for elegantly swirling in an expensive whiskey glass or golden chalice.”
Other names attached to the brand include Sarah Jessica Parker, Rosario Dawson and Playboi Carti. Per the report, all the celebrities have equity in the business, with Thomas Ashbourne Chief Executive Officer Cara Kamenev stating:
“These are not influencer deals, and these are not promotional or pay-for-post or anything like that. It was important to us that everyone came at it with an ownership mentality.”
John Cena last wrestled for WWE at SummerSlam 2021, unsuccessfully challenging for Roman Reigns’ Universal Championship.
Theory has teased a match with Cena for SummerSlam 2022, which you can read more about right here.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter
- Dwight Howard Has ‘No Doubt’ About Joining WWE