John Cena made his long awaited return at WWE’s annual post-Christmas house show at Madison Square Garden.
Still sporting the hair that shook the wrestling world, Cena made his first WWE appearance since Super Show-Down in October.
— WWE (@WWE) December 27, 2018
Cena returned to face Baron Corbin after Vince McMahon came to the ring to announce that, due to Braun Strowman’s elbow injury, he would not be able to compete, and therefore someone else would have to step in.
Reports suggest that Cena’s appearance got by far the biggest reaction of the night, and that his hair was just as luscious as ever.
It is unclear what Cena plans to do within WWE in 2019, particularly as 2018 only saw the odd appearance at major shows.
You would think they’ll try and at least have him show up at WrestleMania, but in what capacity, we do not know.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him