John Cena made his long awaited return at WWE’s annual post-Christmas house show at Madison Square Garden.
Still sporting the hair that shook the wrestling world, Cena made his first WWE appearance since Super Show-Down in October.
@JohnCena is BACK in the ring here at #WWEMSG and he brought a good luck charm from his friend @TheEllenShow pic.twitter.com/j6uk8mG9hZ
— WWE (@WWE) December 27, 2018
Cena returned to face Baron Corbin after Vince McMahon came to the ring to announce that, due to Braun Strowman’s elbow injury, he would not be able to compete, and therefore someone else would have to step in.
Reports suggest that Cena’s appearance got by far the biggest reaction of the night, and that his hair was just as luscious as ever.
It is unclear what Cena plans to do within WWE in 2019, particularly as 2018 only saw the odd appearance at major shows.
You would think they’ll try and at least have him show up at WrestleMania, but in what capacity, we do not know.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return