Part two of WrestleMania 36 airs tonight and one of the most intriguing matches on the card is the Firefly Fun House match between John Cena and “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt.
The match is expected to be somewhat similar to last night’s boneyard match in that it will have been shot and produced in a cinematic manner, but obviously it’s also going to be very different stylistically too.
Cena tweeted today, complimenting last night’s show and hyping up tonight’s, and the Firefly Fun House match, writing:
Night 1 of #WrestleMania was incredible! Thrilled I wasn’t facing @Undertaker until I realized I step into the #FireflyFunhouse TONIGHT. I have a feeling it’s gonna get …. weird. Tune into the @WWENetwork TONITE! @WWE
I think it’s fair to say the boneyard match exceeded many people’s expectations and proved that WWE is capable of pulling that type of match off successfully.
Hopefully with Cena vs. Wyatt we’ll see more evidence of that, but we do know how polarising Wyatt’s recent matches have been. It’s intriguing to say the least.
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Diamond Dallas Page Rejects Offer For ‘Last Match’
- Thunder Rosa Admits AEW Women’s Title Reign Has Been ‘Really Challenging’