John Cena and his wife Shay Shariatzadeh had a second wedding over the weekend.
The couple originally got married in October 2020 with a small private ceremony in Florida. Plans for the big day were postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cena and Shariatzadeh said ‘I do’ for a second time during celebrations in Canada, with friends and family in attendance at the Vancouver Club per TMZ.
Shay Shariatzadeh is notably from Vancouver. She met John Cena in the city on the set of ‘Playing with Fire’, a comedy that hit theaters in 2019.
While it had previously been reported that Vince McMahon was set to travel to Vancouver during that weekend, it hasn’t been confirmed whether or not the former WWE CEO was in attendance at the ceremony. You can read updates on allegations surrounding McMahon at this link.
Cena recently made a WWE return on the June 27 edition of WWE Raw, 20 years after his famous SmackDown debut against Kurt Angle. During his appearance, he noted that he doesn’t know when his next WWE match will be.
The 16 time World Champion has recently been teasing a feud with Theory, who recently became Mr Money in the Bank.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
We send our best wishes to Cena and Shariatzadeh.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans