The next guest to appear on Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions has been announced.
Per WWE Network News, recent SummerSlam main eventer and former 16-time World Champion John Cena will take the seat opposite Steve Austin on the show.
The special is currently slated to premiere on September 26, but it could ultimately be delayed or pushed forward.
Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions is available on the WWE Network, or Peacock in the United States.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega