John Cena has definitely made a successful transition to life beyond wrestling. He’s been in all kinds of hit movies. Now, he’s heading to the Super Bowl.
John Cena will be featured in a Super Bowl commercial opposite Jimmy Fallon. The commercial is to advertise Michelob Ultra.
According to CNN, the goal of the commercial is to show that you don’t have to give up all the fun things in life when you commit to working out.
“For this commercial, Michelob Ultra was looking to cast someone who hates working out and loves drinking beer. Luckily for me, when you Google that my name is the first thing that pops up.”
Which, because of this quote, is actually true. The premise of the commercial is Cena is trying to get Fallon to love working out.
Also starring in the commercial are Usain Bolt, Brooks Koepka, Kerri Walsh Jennings, and Brooke Sweat.
You can watch the commercial below:
John, we’re so proud we could squat you too.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite